Need Fire Warden Training?
In the event of a building evacuation as a result of a fire, the role of fire warden is crucial to the safety of all building occupants. During an evacuation, the Building Warden represents Fire & Emergency NZ until their arrival and, therefore, has authority over occupants of their building.
NOVA offers a comprehensive training course designed to prepare fire wardens for an emergency situation
- The role of a fire warden
- What a warden must do in an evacuation
- The role of a Building Warden
- What happens when the Fire Service arrives
- Visitor and assistance registers
- Evacuation boards and checklists
- Evacuation signage
- Fire extinguishers and safety signs
- Legislation relating to fire evacuation