Need An Independent Consultant To Run Your Fire Drill?
Once a Trial Evacuation Scheme has been approved by Fire & Emergency NZ regular 6 monthly trial or emergency evacuations are required to be held and documented.
NOVA EVACUATION SERVICES can run this process for you , ensuring that the correct procedures are followed before during and after the trial evacuation, including liaising with Fire & Emergency NZ and submitting written reports to all relevant parties.
Nova Evacuation Services Will;
- maintain database and records
- advise client/tenant 2 weeks before an evacuation is due
- liaise with tenant to find suitable time for trial evacuation
- arrive onsite , prepare and ready alarm, assess the building and tenants to determine if any extraordinary circumstances exist.
- contact FENZ and inform them of the impending trial evacuation
- activate fire alarm and conduct Trial Evacuation
- observe the trial Evacuation , noting time taken and procedural knowledge and conformity of occupants of the building as they exit
- deactivate alarm and return it to normal polling position
- conduct a warden debrief and procedural review
- prepare trial evacuation report and file it with FENZ
- send written report to building owner and tenant.